1. In these Terms and Conditions, ‘ecwinecellar.com” or'our Company' shall mean ecwinecellar.com, and 'Customer' shall mean anyperson, firm, company, institution or organization which places an order with ecwinecellar.com.
2. A selection of products displayed on ecwinecellar.com are available while supplies last. In some cases, all merchandise displayed on ecwinecellar.com may not be available for sale.
3. Our Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices,details and sizes of products on ecwinecellar.com are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to ecwinecellar.com's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
4. Our Company shall make every effort to ensure products displayedon the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, ecwinecellar.com reserves the right to offer alternative product/s to the Customer of similar value and style.
5. All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability with full payment in advance. ecwinecellar.com reserves the right to reject the order if the products or services requested are unavailable.
6. ecwinecellar.com has the absolute discretion to refuse anyorder for any reason whatsoever.
7. The Customer is requested to examine the goods immediately upon delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any)must belodged to ecwinecellar.com 852-6383-3239 at the time of delivery, otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim after delivery.
8. Order valid for 3 working days after confirmation of goods is ready by ecwinecellar.com's email send to buyer. Goods will be re-published online if payment isnot settled before order valid date. In the event, we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the email and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
9. ecwinecellar.com shall issue you a refund if your payment method has already been charged for an order that is later cancelled,
10. ecwinecellar.com retains title in the products until full payment has been received. All risks in the products shall pass to the Customer upon delivery.
11. ecwinecellar.comand the materials and products on ecwinecellar.com are provided "ASIS" and without warranties of any kind. to the fullest extent permitted by law, ecwinecellar.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including,but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for aparticular purpose and non-infringement. ecwinecellar.com does not represent or warrant that this online shop will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected, or that ecwinecellar.com or theserver that makes ecwinecellar.com available are free of viruses or anything else harmful. ecwinecellar.com does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms oftheir correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, reliability or otherwise. ecwinecellar.com reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after youhave submitted your order). We apologize for any inconvenience this maycause you.
12. ecwinecellar.comshall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by orresulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of ecwinecellar.com.
13. These Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, without regard to any conflict of law provisions. Any dispute arising under these Conditions shall be resolved exclusively by the courts of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
14. As a retailer of wine, spirits and other wine categories, we require all shoppers to be at least 18 years of age.